The competition categories are:
Best Decorated Cupcakes
Best Cake (Fancy)
Best Cake (Teatime)
Best Vegetable Monster (Junior) – aged 12 and under
Best Vegetable Monster (Senior) – aged 12 and over
1. Make some stuff that fits those categories, use whatever judgement and recipes you like.
2. Remember that you can enter more than one competition and, if you're really enthusiastic, you can enter competitions more than once.
3. Bring your makings to the Fat of the Land before 3.30pm.
4. Tell the competitions person (Charlotte, most likely) if it's okay for the Fat of the Land to sell or auction your entry to help us cover our costs. Winning entries will be auctioned in aid of the harvest festival, runners-up will be sold at a price you agree.
5. Write your name, contact details and, if relevant, a price, on a sticker, which will be generously provided by your harvest festival organisers.
6. Stick the sticker underneath your entry, so the judges can judge each entry anonymously.
7. Place your entry on the space provided for harvest festival goers to admire.
8. Judging will take place at 4pm and winners will be announced at 4.30pm and will receive their winning certificates.
9. If you are neither auctioning nor selling your entry, you may take it away with you after 4.30pm.
10. Good luck!